Sunday, May 18, 2014

Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 6 "The Laws of God and Men" Review

Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 6 "The Laws of God and Men" Review


First of all, I would like to warn all of you readers and dear co-game of thrones fan that all of my opinions is based from a none song of fire and ice book reader. I swear I really would like to read the books in the future and be more knowledgeable about the realm but in the present I am not. I'm just an avid fan of the hit series. I must say that I am no game of thrones expert. Every time I watched the episode I really had no idea what will happen next. Anyway, this will be my first Game of Thrones review ever since I started my blog, well just three (3) days ago. So please feel free to make any corrections and laugh at my mistakes if I got any. You could also comment your reaction to my review. So here it goes :)





I never thought that I would be this happy now that King Geoffrey is dead. King Geoffrey Baratheon is dead! Aaah, saying it again is like a good news to my ears. It feels like a big heavy burden suddenly lift off from my chest. It has been four (4) episode since he's finally gone in the series but I can never forget how glorious the moment was, watching the poison slowly spread throughout his body, each veins turning purple as blood clots in it, his eyes turning red the poison dreadfully killing him. I must sound like horrible but I'm sure a lot of fans can relate to my reaction and celebrated this joyful moment with me. I hated Geoffrey the first time I saw him in season 1. I hated him even in his final moment in his last episode "The Lion and the Rose". Putting my hate aside, I must say that Jack Gleeson should win a best actor or something for his despising potrait of King Geoffrey. He is one of the best actors I've known. Every one hated him so much they hate him for who he is and forget his true identity. He's not Jack Gleeson. He is the crazy wicked evil Geoffrey Baratheon. It's like he's a living character. I must say that's pretty amazing.




But since Cersei is a powerful wh*re (sorry for the word) in the story, he put all the blame to one of my (few) favorite character, Tyrion Lannister. Come on guys! Scriptwriters? Directors? George R.R. Martin? I am begging you. Please don't kill him! I swear to the old gods and the new that if you would kill him I would stop watching game of thrones (...or not? I  love Daenerys Targaryen too you know). But I can't handle it if you would kill him. He's the only Lannister I like. He's so smart he survived death a thousand times already and his character is so lovable. I was so tormented that even his love, Shae would give a false testimony against him. I guess that Cersei is the one behind it. She must have ordered Shae to do it because she knows that what Tyrion and Shae have for each other was real. She knows just what to do to hurt Tyrion. Now that Tyrion demanded a trial by combat, I'm just praying to the gods that they will be in his favor and let him live. Anyway, I was so carried away by Peter Dinklage acting during the trial. I was like gritting my teeth with him, glaring at all the ungrateful Westeros fools.


Another thing I am most grateful for and became my highlight in watching "First of His Name" is that Jon Snow and Ghost is finally reunited. The very reason I love all of the Starks is because of their dire wolves. So please don't kill them anymore. I love all of the dire wolves.


Is it just me or the new King Tommen Baratheon is really cute? <3


I love Daenerys Targaryen! but her decision to stay at the Slaver's bay dissapoint me. I want her to conquer Westeros immediately and claim her rightful place in the iron throne but since she is my queen I will respect her decision. I know her sense of justice and I know she's making a right decision.

I am so looking forward to the next episode of Game of Thrones "Mockingbird". I wish I'd get to watch it before I go to Nueva Ecija on Wednesday  for my OJT. I'll be staying there fore roughly 2-3 weeks. I hope I get myself updated in Game of Thrones there. Till next Game of Thrones Episode Review guys! Thank you for reading my insights. Hope you can share yours too. I would also love to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment