Monday, June 23, 2014

Every Nation Concert

Victory Worship Night

The Hillsong United concert was not enough to satisfy the desire of our heart to praise and worship our One True King that's why when my friend discovered that there will be a concert (for free!) of Every Nation we decided to give it a go! 


Every Nation building is located at 32nd street of Bonifacio Global City near Market Market. The concert will be held at the 2nd floor. The place is full of beautiful people who are really beautiful inside too! We were informed that that concert will be recorded. I was excited that this is the first time in history that they will do this. It's like I'm a part of something big. The concert lasted for 2  hours and I was able to see some known personalities (I can't forget Yeng Constantino's boyfriend! He's so handsome haha!). Nonetheless, the songs are all incredible! The lyrics are like talking into my soul and deep down inside of me that's what I wanted to say to the Lord. Lord Jesus is really an awesome wonderful God for giving me friends and sisters in faith who I could experience with this spectacular and miraculous worship night!

No comments:

Post a Comment