Monday, June 23, 2014

Start of my Last year at School/ Hillsong United Concert 2014 in Manila

4th Year of Being a Biology Student


I was not able to update my blog after our OJT at Nueva Ecija because I got so busy (and I'm sick). The start of a new school year that entails the unending battle with books and coffee and sleep began! I have to condition my body and soul for all the hardship and pain that we will encounter being seniors in our course. That's why we started our semester right by attending an amazing all for our one true King Concert of Hillsong United!

(Actual photos taken from my friend who have a phone because I don't have)


 It was amazing of course! I guess any concert dedicated to praise and worship God is a wonderful experience. The place is jumped packed so even though we bought upper box tickets we don't have any seats and we are still standing at the back (a lot of people are). We are almost near the middle of the stage but my friends are a little unsatisfied with our location. They are still finding possible areas where we could get near the stage but then the concert began.  When the concert started and the music played, we didn't care that we are standing anyway because everyone is standing too and I think it is pretty amazing that we are located at the back because we were able to dance and jumped and go all out for him!

(One of my favorite part in the concert :) My heart was filled with joy and love for him <3 )

The songs that they played are mostly new and to be honest I'm not that familiar with but they also played their classic songs like break free, alive, hosanna and from the inside out which is my personal favorite! When the concert was finished and they already played their final song, the lights went off and the band was like not in the stage anymore, something magical happened. The crowd all started singing filling the whole araneta coliseum with a melody certainly dedicated to glorify his name. It was momentous! It was like all our hearts became one. Then as if the universe wants to make the experience perfect for us, Hillsong United granted our little wish and they played more songs for us (three songs) and to top it all of, they even played the very classic "One way" for us although they said that they wouldn't play it anymore on their concert. All in all it was the-best-night-ever for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment