Friday, September 5, 2014

How To Train Your Dragon 2 Movie review

BEST MOVIE EVER: HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2

OH MY FREAKING GOSH! I HAVE JUST FINISHED WATCHING HOW TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 AND I SWEAR THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIE TO WATCH EVER AND I REGRET EVERY BREATHING SECOND I HAVE IN MY  LIFE THAT I WASN'T ABLE TO WATCH THIS IN THE CINEMAS (BLAME MY SISTER BECAUSE SHE DITCHED ME AND WENT OUT WITH HER BOYFRIEND TO WATCH IT!!!)



So here it is my movie review, my top 3 highlights of the movie:

1.) Stoick's death

How could you do this to me!? Why would you kill Stoick?! I can't even handle my emotions right now! There's a lump in my throat and I have been literally crying for hours now! By the way sorry to everyone reading this because instead of a movie review all you get is my rant about how the movie broke my heart! (which also signifies that the creators of this movie is so brilliant for igniting such emotions in me)

I would just like to put pictures of Stoick here in my blog because somehow his relationship with Hiccup kinda remind me of my relationship with my Dad. We kinda rarely talk and he doesn't talk that much to me but I know he loves me so seeing his dad died kinda killed the insides of me a little because you know, Stoick reminds me of my dad. So here's for you Stoick the Vast! You'll always be the strong chieftain and loving father that flies together with the dragons in my heart!!!




The last picture put a smile on my face right now but still there's a hole in my heart :(

2.) Hiccup and Stoick reunion with Valka 

How to train your dragon 2 is the movie that will make you feel the very existence, definition and core of the word FREE. Watching the movie made all my dreams came true. Not in a way that it fulfilled all my fantasy because if it was, then I wouldn't be stuck here crying about Stoick death. It made me feel free and happy. There is also something new to the table in this film like dragon racing is a thing now and the unknown mother of Hiccup finally resurfaced. I just kinda feel that there is some missing element about Hiccup and his mother's reunion. I was sorta hoping that she'd feel more sorry for Hiccup for leaving him instead of being too focused on her dragon rescuing journey. I mean before she was too preoccupied with understanding the nature of dragons, she also had a son left in Berk which is far more important than anything else. But I guess Hiccup's mother, Valka is one extraordinary independent strong-headed women and seeing Hiccup is just plain happy that he got to see his mother makes me ok with their arrangement. On the other hand, I was satisfied with Stoick and Valka reunion. It made my heart skip a beat. What they had is really true love. I was so happy when Stoick is courting Valka again and asked him if she'd be his wife again. I was holding back my tears because their dancing scene was supposed to be a fun moment (which was really fun because they're dancing and singing at the same time).

3.) TOOTHLESS IS NOW THE ALPHA DRAGON!



I was also brought to amazing heights when every dragon is following the new alpha dragon "toothless" who always, always look like a black cute kitty to me! I just couldn't help but compare these adorable dragons to my favorite pets in the world, cats! I so love the attitudes and mannerism of every dragon. Anyway, I couldn't help but scream out loud all the excitement that builds up in me when every dragon is bowing to this little but oh-so strong and fearless, my favorite dragon of them all, my one and only night fury, TOOTHLESS! (p.s. Don't you just love the new look of Toothless)

No comments:

Post a Comment