Saturday, September 6, 2014

She's Dating The Gangster Movie Review

First Filipino Movie to Blog: She's Dating The Gangster Movie Review




So uhm you could notice here in my blog that I only write movie reviews for foreign movies and I don't do Filipino movie review but things are about to change now because I just finished watching the most romantic Filipino film for 19 years of my existence. She's Dating The Gangster put the whole Filipino film to a whole new level!!!!!!

From the start until the end, the movie is just so perfect. This is the true definition of a pure, GREAT LOVE. So to all the hopeless romantic people out there, this movie is made just for you! This movie literally brings all my dreams and fantasy into reality! Thank you Star Cinema for making a brilliant film! Thank you to Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla for bringing out the 14-year old first time in-love state in me. I couldn't imagine any other couple who could pull off this excellence in acting and the chemistry with you guys comes naturally. How could you do this to me? I was literally crying the whole duration of the film. I don't know what to say anymore. This love story is just perfect. Thank you for making me believe in love again although there's a fight in my mind right now that says this kind of love story only happens in the film. There are a lot of scenes that keep on repeating in my mind like the scene that they wore a couple shirt. Gosh! I couldn't emphasize more how I dreamed that I would do that when I was in my high school years. I couldn't erase in my mind the look on her face when he held her hand. I think at that moment if that would happen to me too, I'd do the same blushed reaction.


I couldn't describe it more but only, this is the best Filipino romantic film of all time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment